Hello to all, and happy Pi day to everyone out there! Here are the latest updates and developments...FANART
- I have put out two fanart sketches since the last list of updates. You can find them in my gallery here!
- Yesterday marked two years since the very first chapter of Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Reflex. Granted, the story itself was posted on FFN twelve days before it, but that was only to get the extra bits of information out of the way first. Ever since PHASE-01 was posted on that very day, 13 more chapters of the story have been added on top of that.
- This brings me to where the current status of the story right now. I can definitely confirm that I have no desire of giving up on this fanfic, let alone put it all on hold. PHASE-15 is still in the works, but it isn't totally finished yet.
- That being said, at the same time that this upcoming chapter is still a work in progress, I am currently busy with my studies and having to look for work in the summer. For those of you who follow this particular story closely, have some patience, as PHASE-15 will be completed and published soon. Once again, I have no plans to abandon GSR, or any of its spin-offs and other stories within the series.
- Moreover, the three side-stories that will complement GSR are also still in the plans. In fact, I will make the reveal here, of what the official title will be for the first Reflex side-story. Based on the total number of votes from both polls at my FFN profile, and the one here, there was actually a tie between two titles. These two titles are "Sorrows of War" and "Call to Arms", the latter happening to be the working title for this upcoming side-story. Rather than choosing to make another vote to determine the tiebreaker (which would take more time than the original polls mentioned earlier), I decided that based on which of the two titles fit best for the nature of this particular story, the official title for that story will be "Sorrows of War". Therefore, the first of three side-stories coming out later this year, will be Gundam SEED Reflex: Sorrows of War.
- In addition to this, I will hold a new pair of polls that will determine what the official title of the second side-story will be. I have not decided yet, on whether to use the same process for the third and final side-story, so stay tuned for that development!
- Even more news for the entire GSR series! Based on the amount of feedback I received in the total number of views and comments for Gundam SEED Reflex: Heist Concept, I am pleased to announce that the idea based upon that particular story will most definitely be used in a future spin-off. In short, Heist Concept was inspired by the numerous heist movies and crime thrillers, as well as the Payday video games. It is also supposed to be not just about the heisting that's being pulled off in the aforementioned story, but it's also supposed to paint some of the ZAFT special forces in a very different light (think anti-hero/"villain" protagonists), than that of the Specters featured in the original Reflex. Some new characters will be involved in this new story, including one in particular that was mentioned in PHASE-12 of GSR (I won't exactly mention here, of who it'll be; you'll have to find it out yourself by reading that chapter! ).
- On a related note, I will be removing GSR: Heist Concept off of FFN and here, at the end of this month. That will be enough time for those of you who haven't read this story yet, just to give the whole impression of what the new spin-off will bring!
- Finally, I know that this is pretty much old news by now, but I have put out a Gruvia lemon on FFN as well! Released two months ago, A Healing Through Love takes place sometime after the end of the Tartarus Arc, but still within the manga story-line. To put this story simply, it involves Gray and Juvia inside the guild's infirmary. Just a little warning to those who are not 18 or older that this story will contain a lot of smut, so...reader's discretion is strongly advised!
- Also, I am planning to write more new Fairy Tail fanfics as well, starting out with the idea of some members of that particular guild being introduced to a simple game of...Monopoly. Yeah, it'll be crazy, yet a whole lot funny when this story comes out soon!
- In just three days, Battlefield Hardline will be out on both the current-gen and last-gen consoles, as well as PC. So, what's expected from this game when it comes out on March 17, aside from the fact that this year's FPS has a new focus on cops-and-robbers themes (rather than the usual military)?
- For starters, this game will have nine maps for online multiplayer, when it launches. Some of these maps take place in California, while others take place in Florida.
- Also, there will be 51 weapons, and 28 gadgets that can be used. However, weapons and gadgets can only be unlocked and used by using in-game cash earned through multiple actions in a match. Furthermore, you're able to use weapons specific to the opposing faction through a "Weapon License", after gaining 1,250 kills with a particular weapon.
- There will be 27 vehicles featured, including both police vehicles and civilian ones. Because of the premise of this game, military vehicles such as tanks, jets, and attack helicopters, will not be featured.
- Seven online game modes will also be featured on launch, including the ones from past Battlefield games, such as TDM and Conquest. The new game modes are: Heist, Blood Money, Rescue, Hotwire, and Crosshair.
- The single-player campaign itself will have 11 missions (or "episodes"), featuring main protagonist Nick Mendoza, who is a young detective out to bring his former partners to justice--after they became corrupt.
- Much like BF4, there will be a Premium subscription available for Hardline. Four DLCs and bonus content will be offered with this subscription, and these DLCs are (in the following respective order): "Criminal Activity", "Robbery", "Getaway", and "Betrayal".
- So, what do I think about Battlefield Hardline? Well, it's considerably a different FPS than the last one in the BF series, but it's not too original either. However, given the impressions from those who have played the closed and open betas before, I am inclined to buy this game. But at the $70 price tag, I won't purchase it on launch day. Maybe when everything settles down (bugs and other issues being fixed), and there is a reasonable price drop, then I would consider getting it.
- Finally, I happened to notice this a little while ago, but never got to mention it. I actually reached the milestone of 20,000+ pageviews! A great thank you to those who visited my profile through all these years! I really appreciate it.
And that's all it for this latest list of updates and developments! Stay tuned for more!