Hello everyone! Here are the latest updates and developments for this month...
- A surprise announcement and launch most recently: Milky Destinies is now out over at FFN! It's a new lemon anthology series focused on the very popular couples in the Gundam SEED series, and the first two one-shots have already been released so far. There will be more one-shots based on each different couple soon, so stay tuned for further updates!
- On another note, it has been one year and two days ago, that the first story chapter for Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Reflex was released! Currently, the fanfic has reached its 10th story chapter with PHASE-10, and PHASE-11 will come out soon enough. Also, PHASE-11 will conclude the intense battle over South America, and will gradually shift focus over to the Specters again.
- As mentioned in the previous list of updates entry, I will still continue writing new chapters for the prequel Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Reflex BLUE, and will try to continue Gundam SEED Reflex: Rise of the Hell Spawns as well.
- The Naval Strike DLC is coming on the 18th this month to all Premium subscribers, while those who don't have Premium will be able to get it on April 1 (hopefully DICE isn't foolin' around with this, lol)! The latest DLC pack will include 4 new maps that have a heavy focus on naval combat, and are revealed to be the following:
- Lost Island
- Nansha Strike
- Wave Breaker
- Operation Mortar
- Furthermore, the DLC will also contain new weapons such as the AWS and the SW40, as well as two new gadgets, two new vehicles, and 11 new assignments. On top of that, there will be one new game mode added: Carrier Assault. Yes, it's pretty much like the "Titan" mode in 2142, except with modern-day naval carriers to destroy.
- Also, it's been 10 years since Battlefield: Vietnam was released. Hopefully (but I doubt it), EA and DICE will work together to release this game again--but this time on Origin for free, much like they did for 1942.
- So, it's been a couple of weeks since the final episode for the HD Remaster of Gundam SEED Destiny was released. I've seen most of the episodes on YouTube, and I thought there were some minor improvements here and there, but it only raises my overall impression just a little bit. Sure, there may be flaws through the whole series, but I will still admit that I like it despite those flaws. I was, however, kinda disappointed at the fact that there were no further updates indicating a continuation of the SEED series...such as a third series taking place after Destiny, or even that rumoured theatrical movie in particular. Oh well, only one can dream!
And that's all it for the latest updates and developments so far! Stay tuned for more!